Monday, February 18, 2013

Beat those Blues


Here's what I do when I need me time:
  1. Turn up the music, loud, whatever makes me smile.
  2. Put on my apron.
  3. Open that bottle o' wine.
  4. and cook the shoosh out of a real good meal for myself (with the company of my cats of course).


Sautee it
Boe.

Drink whilst doing it
Recipe of the day: http://www.quickneasyrecipes.net/philly-cheesesteak-stuffed-bell-peppers/

Side Notes: Threw my mom a 50th bash, here's some of the nights captures!



















This blog has no theme, because in reality I like to talk about lots of things. Some things you might read in this blog include (but are not limited to): Boys, food, music, and traveling.

This summer I will be in California, and you can bet there are gonna be some interesting blogs, a lot more interesting than the ones you'll read while I am in Mount Pee Pee. I plan to travel, play music, and eat a lot, so if you are interested in any of those things: I might have a couple things to share, over the summer!


Can't wait to be there!

Thanks for reading,

Han B.


No comments:

Post a Comment